A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when back to navigate to that page. The cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of contents, statistics of use, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc, The purpose of the cookie is to adapt web content to their profile and needs, without cookies services offered by any page would be depleted significantly.
This website uses the following cookies themselves:
- Session Cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the Form you are human and not automated applications. This is to combat spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits on this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- By having Pages of Links, these Websites may use their own cookies.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons of the type I like or Share.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you may exercise your right of deactivation or deletion of cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. You will have to do so personally in the browser that you are using.
- Neither this web nor its legal representatives are responsible or the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this web nor its legal representatives can guarantee correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of non-acceptance of the same.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the united States and is committed to not share it with third parties, except in cases in which it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law compels this effect. According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. it is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to the european regulations.